Poetry, SocialThoughts

Ode to Donald Trump’s Hair

Wisps of joy,
Covering a mountain of rot.

Decaying blades of grass,
Withering away,
Lay down the plot.

Tell me, fine sir
Where go your flippant seed?
Where go the blood you seethe?

I have been to the pearly gates
I have seen the destined fates
Little threads combed over and over,
Hoping to sway a greater part.

But blow thee away,
Back to your golden bed.
Take heed to the wind.
Snip, your platform is end.



Empty Word Vomit

Climbing mountains of the sky
Doped on caffeine and klonopin
Searching inside for a rhythmic line
A dark dismal horizon; fine
We keep climbing, we keep climbing.

Skipping through fields of clouds
Demons shouting down angels you mind
Felt the drop of fear, felt the high; here
We keep climbing, we keep climbing.

Be patient, oh little one.
Time ticks, you’ll find why
Another reason, her mastery of treason

Red velvet, wrapped in white
Tastes all the same, blame and shame
Red velvet, wrapped in white
Doesn’t realize the compromise

A found misery, get thee to a monastery.
Phasing out the nunnery
She’s hoping for a better me
Run to peace, prosperity; seen
We keep climbing, we keep climbing.



My Two Cents on Government Nonsense.

How do you change a system of voter suppression, if you must vote to correct the situation?

A revolution.

We must eliminate the government sanctioned, systemic oppression of upward social mobility. The poor stay poor. The middle class is shrinking and disappearing into the poor. And the rich get richer.

It is the 1% — the tiny group that reached the top of the tree first, that the masses don’t know how to stand up to. That 1% that dictates how the other 99% live. The 1% that possesses so much political sway and clout, it has been made almost impervious to attack and maybe, just maybe it would take a no-name senator from Vermont to start a revolution. To dig out the trenches around a government that is so deeply entrenched in the financial interests of the reining elite. To bring into view a revelation of corruption that is so diligently disguised by the government and seeps deeper into the core of the American dream, freezing the fire that once lit the fury of hope.

The government is too arrogant to understand its days of lies and deceit are long gone. They live in a golden haze that glazes over the reality of smog most American citizens breathe.

Bernie are you our purifier?